St Leonards Clinics
Street Address: Royal North Shore Hospital Reserve Road
ST LEONARDS NSW 2065
Postal Address: Royal North Shore Hospital Reserve Road
ST LEONARDS NSW 2065
Parking is available on-site for Cancer patients on treatment, please call the front desk for details.
St Leonards train station is a short walk from the Cancer centre.
- From the station cross Herbert Street using the overhead bridge
- As you face the train station, turn left up Herbert St
- Take the next left into Eileen St
- Follow this to the side entrance of the hospital
- Enter the hospital and turn right and follow until you see the Radiation Oncology front desk
Buses regularly run to St Leonards station, follow directions above. For information on Train & Bus services please contact the transport info line.
Ph: 131 500 or on the web: www.131500.com.au
Inside the hospital
The Radiotherapy Unit is located within the Northern Sydney Cancer Centre. The Cancer Centre is on Level 1 of main building of new Royal North Shore Hospital. There are three ways to get to the Radiotherapy Unit:
Walk in the Main Entrance of the hospital from Reserve Road where there is a large cafeteria (Zouki). This level is Level 3. There are three sets of lifts within the hospital, the first lifts are yellow, the second are orange and the third are green. Take the Orange lifts (2nd set of lifts) to the first floor and follow signs to the Northern Sydney Cancer Centre. This is the clinic area where you will meet your radiation oncologist and care co-ordinator (Julia Hunter) for the first time. The radiotherapy unit is only a short walk from this area (turn right at the clinic desk)
To get to the radiotherapy unit where you have the measurements and treatment, walk in the Main Entrance of the hospital and take the Green lifts (3rd set of lifts) to the first floor and follow signs to the Radiotherapy Unit.
Entry via Herbert Street
3. You can also get to the radiotherapy unit from Herbert St where you walk up the path on the right side of the RNS Community Health Centre to the back of the hospital, go through the double doors and turn right at the end of the corridor. Follow signs to the Radiotherapy Unit.